This is nowhere near as bad as it looks! (last updated: 04/22/20)
Initial Setup Fee
Setup Fee of $299 (broken up into 4 monthly payments of just $75 if you choose the ViaBill option during Checkout):
Monthly Support Portal:
Note: We don't require contracts or commitments or hide any fees around percentages. What you pay is what Square charges and all orders your Customers make will go through your Square Account/Dashboard. We stand by our value, work ethic and ability to deliver value. As such, we want Clients to pay us monthly as they can and because they know and understand we are all working in this together as a community to create long-term technology solutions and a platform that'll truly benefit everybody's business.
We'll create a page like this one today that'll list all the cool new features we're working on based on the feedback we're getting from all of your awesome Clients and Business Owners to help you adapt (and in some cases pivot) as quickly as possible. We also plan to do a weekly or bi-weekly Client Call (with a few time slots and recording each one so if you miss it you can listen) where we discuss strategies we've seen or know that will help you, but where you all also discuss them. A lot of our Clients are doing some brilliant things and happy to share. This will make us all stronger as a community.
We also have a lot of additional resources, like signage deals, poster design templates where we can put a QR Code (or 2) that allows you to post it outside of your location(s) and on social media so Customers can scan it (with their phone's camera and instantly download your App).
EXECUTED AGREEMENT - RECEIVED MM/DD/YYYY (we're in the process of adding these to the Terms & Conditions of the Website, so when you checkout and pay the setup fee, you agree to these)
COPYRIGHT RELEASE FORM - RECEIVED MM/DD/YYYY (same as above)
Client Contact Info: Client Name, Email, Phone Number
Fill out General Project Info (see page 3 below)
Fill out Mobile App Info Part I (see page 3 below)
Submit (to ThinApp) your Branding Assets + Inspiration Assets & Notes via Shared Drive (recommended) Ie. logos, designs, images, preferred colors, etc.
Connect to Square in our Square Client Dashboard Portal. We’ll give you login info. Then you log in and click the white “Connect to Square” button to “authorize” your Square Account to “connect” to your App.
Get on the Apple Build Team so you can install the Test/Dev App. View Screenshots
1) Send us your Apple ID Email (ie. the Email you use with iTunes/Apple)
2) Install the Apple TestFlight App from the App Store on your phone
3) Get the Apple Invite Email and click the blue “activate” link
4) Login with your Apple IE Email and regular Apple password
5) You should now be on the Build Team. We’ll check our system to confirm.
6) We’ll then add you to the Build Team of your App (different from above)
7) You’ll then get a 2nd email with your App Icon and a blue “Download” button
8) Click Download button and it’ll open the TestFlight App with an Install button
Test & Approve the App using the Testing bullet Checklist below
Submit (to ThinApp) the Final Checklist, which is:
1) Mobile App Info Part II (see page 3 below)
2) App Store Info (see page 3 below)
3) Loyalty Settings - please tell us how your current loyalty program works or how you want your new one to work?
5. Promotional Text (optional, but recommended)(170 chars)
Lets you tell your App Store visitors about any current promotions & can be changed without re-submitting the App. Will appear above your description on the App Store for Users with devices running iOS 11 or later, and macOS 10.13 or later.
6. Description (Up to 4000 chars - very important. This is the meat of your App Store page.)
7. Keywords (required, VERY important up to 100 chars total):
example: entrepreneurs,startups,tech,vc,technology,innovative,etc. (ie. no spaces)
Note: the Keywords are super important to App Store Search (ie. how people find your App in the App Store or Google Play) and can't be changed after you submit the app the first time and it's approved.
8. Support URL (required) - usually a contact page or form is sufficient for this one, ie. mysite.com/contact -
9. Marketing URL (optional)
Note: A URL with marketing information about your app. This URL will be visible on the App Store. If your main website has the App Store and/or Google Play icons, then it could be sufficient for your “marketing” page.